Customer Success Engineer
Portland, Oregon or Remote
At Hydrolix, we are revolutionizing the world of data management and analytics with an innovative cloud data platform purpose-built for petabyte-scale datasets. Hydrolix enables organizations to slash their data costs while simultaneously increasing their data retention.
We are seeking talented Customer Success Engineers to join our team and help deliver exceptional solutions that meet each customers’ unique requirements. This is a technical, hands-on role, where you will need to understand the Hydrolix ecosystem in depth. Your day-day will be working with customers to help them leverage the Hydrolix platform for real-time stream ingestion, transformation, storage, querying and visualization of data as well as working with the various cloud technologies that support the Hydrolix platform. You will be focused on delivering best in class integration, professional services, and support to Hydrolix’s customers in a fast-paced, diverse environment. You’ll partner with customers and partners, become a trusted advisor to our users, help them realize their data aspirations, and improve their time-to-value.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business objectives, data management challenges, and specific requirements
- Lead and deliver customer projects, ensuring successful deployments, integrations, and configurations to meet customer expectations
- Provide technical guidance, support and best practices to customers on utilizing Hydrolix to achieve their data management and analytics goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues encountered by customers, working closely with them via various channels such as Slack, Zoom and Email
- Design and develop visually appealing dashboards and reports using Grafana and other tools, ensuring data accuracy, usability, and performance optimization
- Contribute to the development of product documentation, technical guides, and training materials and blogs to support customer onboarding and enable self-service capabilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency in SQL with the ability to write complex queries, optimise performance, and work with large datasets
- Excellent familiarity with Linux, Kubernetes and Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Solid understanding of data management concepts, including data ingestion, transformation, and storage in distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Grafana (or other visualisation tools), including dashboard design, templating, and working with various data sources
- Excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing how you can make an impact at Hydrolix.