Channel Sales Executive (EMEA)
Hydrolix, a fast-growing cloud data platform, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Channel Sales Executive in EMEA to manage strategic relationships with channel partners to drive indirect sales and revenue. As a Channel Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong partner relationships, and ensuring partner satisfaction. You will act as the primary point of contact for our strategic partners to ensure seamless customer experiences and drive revenue growth.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a point of contact in EMEA for channel partners and work closely with Hydrolix sales and engineering leadership to develop and execute on joint go-to-market strategies, support Customer POCs and drive sales outcomes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to identify new business opportunities.
- Oversee POC progress and work with the partner and Hydrolix solutions team to measure success, collect feedback and validate customer next steps and decisions.
- Monitor and report on the progress of channel partner relationships, and work with the Hydrolix sales leadership and marketing teams to develop and execute on GTM strategies that drive revenue growth.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management, preferably in the cloud or SaaS industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, data platforms, and DevOps tools
- Experience with data products and services, particularly in the Content Delivery and Streaming Media industries
- Channel/Partner Management experience working for or with a CDN (Content Delivery Network) or BigData/Data Platform company.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- We are an inclusive company: Hydrolix’s founders are committed to building a diverse team where every employee feels comfortable and supported.
- We are a small company: Hydrolix is a well-funded, early-stage startup with big ambitions. Early employees will have a huge impact in shaping the company’s culture and direction.
- We are a people-centric company: Hydrolix works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits, an pro-vacation mindset, and a family-comes-first approach to management.
- We are looking for passionate and creative people to join the Hydrolix team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant references to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing how you can make an impact at Hydrolix.