Ponderings, insights and industry updates
- Transform Your Data With HydrolixLearn how to write transforms that give you maximum flexibility for processing, enriching, and standardizing your log data.
- Latest N Rows Optimized: Crafting Efficiency with the Hydrolix CatalogHydrolix can execute queries in a massively parallel fashion, thanks in part to its distributed nature and time-based partitioning. With time series data, time filters are often the preferred method … Read more
- Analyze your Hydrolix Data with Apache SparkBig data can be challenging to scale and even more challenging to query. Without the right tools, you’ll likely run into performance issues like query timeouts, making it difficult or … Read more
- Scaling Query Performance With Big DataAchieving consistent, low latency query performance in analytic systems can be challenging when working with a mix of workloads and varying numbers of concurrent queries. Hydrolix’s distributed architecture allows for … Read more
- Summary Tables SimplifiedThe latest version of Hydrolix Summary Tables significantly reduces the complexity of writing SQL aggregates while preserving the efficiency of querying summary tables. A common limitation of aggregate tables is … Read more
- Hydrolix Supports Mode AnalyticsThe Mode platform provides users with a hub for performing ad hoc analysis, self-service reporting and visualization, as well as sharing analysis with collaborators. In addition to providing SQL access … Read more
- MaxMind Geo LookupHow to setup Hydrolix geo-lookup using MaxMind database using custom dictionary and function to simplify ingest and query.
- Clean your data quicklyData are complicated, Hydrolix helps clean up your data before ingesting it.
- Multi CDN monitoringHow Paramount leverages Hydrolix to ingest, normalize their CDN logs from multiple providers
- High performance dashboard with GrafanaIn this blog post we’ll see how to leverage Clickhouse plugin and Grafana to create really performant dashboard on Hydrolix data platform. Table of ContentsDashboard VariablesImprove your SQL statementAdd username … Read more
- Monitoring query performanceIn the previous blog post eating our own logs we saw how Hydrolix cluster is indexing its own logs. Our logs contains lots of very useful information, in this blog … Read more
- Eating our own logsMonitoring complex application deployed via Kubernetes can be a challenge especially when the application uses a large number of components. The Hydrolix platform is designed to make log processing and … Read more